Certificate in Executive and Organizational Coaching, New York University; Associate Certified Coach (ACC) designation, International Coach Federation; Five O’Clock Club Certified Coach (job search methodology coaching); Member and Contributor, Forbes Coaches Council; University of Virginia School of Law, JD; Johns Hopkins University, BA
70% lawyers; the remaining 30% in Finance, Higher Ed, Health Care, Arts, Nonprofits, Marketing, Technology
Prospective client (or employer) contacts me by phone or email. I schedule a 15-20 minute courtesy call to learn about prospective client’s need for coaching support, and I share info about my practice, experience and fees. Client follows up by email to schedule initial meeting in person, via Skype or phone. (I prefer initial meeting to be in person if possible.) I meet with client for 60 minute sessions, and am available by email and phone between sessions. If relevant, I request that clients send me a resume in advance of our first session and sometimes use various written exercises if relevant.
I expect clients to invest time, energy and focus between sessions to make progress on whatever the subject of our coaching work is.
I do not typically engage with people other than my client unless requested. In circumstances in which an employer or third party has requested that I work with a client, background information is usually provided.
The single most important factor that contributes to a client’s success is her commitment to take action to make a desired change.
Hourly rate ranges from $200-250/hour. Packages available.